Monday 3 February 2020

61st clinic visit

I was asked to be in early today so the doc could see progress so at 9:00 I met him.
He was taken aback at how bad this rash/broken skin has become and apologised profusely for the obvious pain I was in.
Another set of drugs prescribed. So we'll see how this goes.
It's been a very uncomfortable few days with a lot of discharge which has made the skin very red and inflamed and now broken.
Just when I thought the worst was done.

On a positive note, the (very) large wound he opened up seems to be starting to heal.

I've to rest tomorrow and go back Wednesday.  Not quite the closing weeks of treatment I had hoped for.  Flight home booked for 12th so here's hoping I'm fit to travel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or comments.