Sunday 2 February 2020

60th clinic visit

Another milestone reached!  Hard to believe I've been here 60 times now but needs must.

Doc away so nurse packing wound today.  Seemed ok at the time - in and out quite quickly.
It was a good chance to catch up with some of the many new friends (or fellow travelers!) I've made whilst here.
Back to the hotel but some hours later the whole area started to itch like mad - almost a burn.
I had to sit in the sitz bath in cold water for a while until it calmed down.
Having taken another photo which I'll spare you as the wound is gaping and bloody, it all appears very red and angry looking again :o(

I put more of the antihistamine cream on and things seem to have calmed down again.

I think the discharge from wherever is sensitising the whole area.  I thought I was over the worst but this has been a challenging few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or comments.