Wednesday 18 December 2019

27th clinic visit -thread 5

The doc surprised me with a thread change today (he does that!) but either he's getting better or I'm getting tougher! Barely felt this one. So after 4 changes, I am now on thread 5.  Still on daily visits.

On another note, a long term stay here involves many things you might not think of. Today I took the plunge and went for a haircut!
10 mins walk away and very enthusiastic followed by a great head massage (wish they did that at home). All for 70 rupees which is about $1 or 75p in £.



Even giving him double it was less than half I'd pay back home. It's a strange land this one. Full of many contrasts!
 
Update!
Once again I felt a bit under the weather in the afternoon.  I slept straight through from 2 - 6:30.
 Not sure what's behind it at this stage.  Perhaps just the whole experience getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or comments.